LightBox + Testing

I built an inexpensive light box using a cardboard box, bleached cotton and a piece of bristol board. I have been doing some tests on photographing the work I am doing in the box, it has been challenging to get the white balance right on my camera but once that was fixed it started coming together.  

I re-printed the 60 degree angle and it printed perfectly. The 45 degree angle had some issues printing the top surface -- I am not sure why.

The 15 degree angle (the steepest yet) seemed to have printed better than my previous 25 degree angle. I would say it is because I made the surface area of the base a little bigger.